Man, there’s something called a blog for this type of stuff. My next challenge
when I get so bored I got nothing else to do, I’ll try to make siri on my watch
talk to siri on my ipad, and record the conversation with the dictation feature
on my mac. I’ll write an applescript specifically for this challenge, and try
to stream through http live streaming on youtube, vimeo, merecat, periscope and
soundcloud. Oh boy, how much fun this is going to be. Watch out for my own siri
challenge folks, I promise you a spectacular time and lots of laughs. And if
you want a transcript of the conversation between my watch and my ipad, you
will have to register through a challenging web page I will script. The person
who can access the transcript receives a free copy of my next blog, the cooking
pancakes with IOS challenge. Stay tuned, folks!