Alex, the biggest thing for me currently is the wifi battery and time/date.
Reminders is also an issue but it’s not  critical but it would be useful.

Reason why i need something like that is because The macbook and i move around
a lot combine with needing to check that info  often. I  was mostly curious
however if that info was combine somewhere. into 1. If you are willing, I would
love to get this info because it is important to me.