hi,

Is there a script anywhere for talking dashboard that causes it to read all the
info? Kind of like: if i want to hear all of the info then i could do something
like assign it a keystroke and it just reads all of that info? I’d ideally like
to be able to hear the time and date along with maybe the battery and some
other things
> On Sep 27, 2015, at 1:03 PM, E.T.

Sorry if i’m a bit unclear, not enough coffee yet!