Optical image stabilization isn't the only thing you get for that extra hundred
dollars for the 6S plus. I don't know how it is accomplished. It is possible
that they need the larger size to make it happen. I don't know how big the
Samsung phones are either. But I do know that for me as a blind person, optical
image stabilization is not necessary or useful.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone