Whether you need optical image stabilization is dependent on whether you use
the camera to take pictures. If you do, it may help. If you don't, and that
includes even if you do OCR, it's not worth it. It will not matter. Go with
what feels better in your hand, because if you get something it's too big, you
will be nothing but frustrated. That is just my opinion of course. Where did
you get the gorilla glass screen protector?
Mary

Sent from my iPhone