Lol and what does all of this have to do with the subject line

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Robin
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 10:09
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: size of the Plus (was: Improved speaker on iPhone 6s)

That's not true because Nokia has that feature on its VZW (NowRetired)
LumiaIcon (Lumia929) & Samsung has it on their MobilePhones since launching the
GalaxyS5 & Beyond (that includes the Note Series as well as the Galaxy S Series

the GalaxyS6 is about 5.1 Inches & the GalaxyS6Edge+ is about 5.7 Inches

And, as I recall, the iPhone6S+ is about 5.5 Inches & the iPhone6S is about 4.7
Inches

Apple could have this feature on both modles, but it chooses not to

As I understand it, this feature is rumored to help in catching/viewing Video
and/or taking pictures

I'm sure others, who have the iPhone6+ and/or
iPhone6S+ can ChimeIn on it. I am particularly
interested to hear from TotallyBlind users of the
iPhone6+ and/or iPhone6S+, and how it functions
for them. It would be Great if they had an
iPhone6 and/or iPhone6S to Compare&Contrast TheDifferences With & WithOut the
Optical Image Stablization feature

JustSaying