Well, this is now really going to be off-topic, so just a couple of comments.
We also have a new car, and I know what you mean about all the gadgets. But it
does come with a manual, and for those who actually read it, my husband not
being one of them, apparently it's really helpful. Smile. As for those of you
who wish to break the law, that is your business. And I hope you get caught.
Smile.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone