Hi Donna,
I would be curious which of Alex's bugs you experienced in Yosemite. Some of
the ones I recall reading on his list I am certainly not experiencing, and
those are some of the more serious ones. Audio ducking doesn't much concern me.
But the web stuff, getting stuck on webpages, the problems with the neuance
etc., those do concern me a lot.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone