So much for a clean install fixing things. My computer is now utterly useless
as VO will read for a few seconds then stop for 3 to 5 minutes then read for a
few seconds and stop again making the computer a giant freaking paperweight.
The funniest thing about all this is I am supposed to be at an expo tomorrow
talking up Apple to blind people, well F that. I could never recommend Apple to
someone after this experience.Not sure how having nothing on the computer could
cause so many issues but I would have taken the crappy Crapitan to this as
Crapitan was useable in places just not safari, this is now a pile of junk.
Will call Apple accessibility what a joke not sure how I have been the lucky
one to have the worlds worst experience doing a clean install.