Hi Jamie,

I had serious safari bugs with VO being extremely unstable meaning sites that i
personally visit a lot fantasy pros and Facebook two that come right to mind
constantly would cause VO to crash. When I say crash VO would turn off as I
would hear the click VO makes when you turn it on and then I would hear Welcome
to VoiceOVer. Additionally on a lot of sites if you were going from link to
link using your down arrow VO would read one link but not the next link. You
would have to hit the up arrow then down arrow again and then VO would read the
next link. Got to be quite frustrating and counterproductive. I did enjoy the
snappiness and responsiveness of VO in mail, but in mail while going through
these lists and deleting messages I would constantly get error messages that
mail could not move the deleted item to the trash therefore cluttering up my
inbox.

I decided to roll back to Yosemite which was a bloody awful experience as I got
something I have never seen before on a mac meaning VO was basically reading a
word then gone for a minute or two then back and same over and over. Spoke to
Apple Accessibility this morning and the guy was fantastic. We went over all of
my issues the exact steps I took and the guy even admitted that yes, VO users
have had some very serious issues in El Capitan and that the fix is coming
soon. He then got me started on doing a time machine restore. I left for a few
hours just got back and thankfully everything is back to running the way it was
on Yosemite. So yes a lot of frustration and anger, but not once did I say I
was leaving Apple, and I am quite thankful to have such a valuable resource as
the Apple Accessibility phone number and Time Machine.