Hi again, It would be interesting to see what apple would do about it, though
for the short term, I would think that disabling the hey siri function in the
devices you don’t need it on, would be the best solution. HTH Jerry
On Oct 18, 2015, at 12:45 pm, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com>