Hi,

A couple of people suggested things you can try, but I don't remember them.
They didn't work for me, but might work for someone else. I still went ahead
and reported the issues to Apple, though, since nothing worked on my end and
I'd like to properly use Address Book. Apple said they would test this, and
nothing has been done about it yet. Hopefully it will be fixed, and I'm sure it
will.

Regards,
Nic
Skype: Kvalme