  From: Grant
  To: MacVisionaries List
  Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2016 1:21 PM
  Subject: Re: Follow up to my one password issue. I'm definitely making major
progress.

  Hey Chris, ironically, I’ve had rich icons disabled since the very beginning
and 1Password has always worked fine including navigating the details table. I
turned on icons just to see what would happen and the interface looks exactly
the same. I don’t think this change has any consequential impact on the user
interface beyond showing an icon next to some logins (at least on my machines).
That said, I’m curious if you can try to reproduce the issue? Sounds very
interesting. I’m using the version of 1Password downloaded from the Mac App
Store.

  As for your other issue I’m not seeing popup buttons for changing the types
of default fields like username and password. I have a feeling you can’t do
this, as it wouldn’t really make sense to do so. This would explain why you’re
finding that you can change the type for fields that you custom create, but not
default fields that are already present.

  Cheers.

  Grant

    On Mar 5, 2016, at 6:40 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland