So there's a little trick to using this app totally effectively.  I've been
playhing with it all morning, and I think I've finally mastered it.  I'd
absolutely be more than willing to make an audio tutorial showing you all
interactively how this works, if you all think it would help.

First, make sure you have rich icons turned on.

Next, you need to be sure in the view menu, that conceal passwords is not
checked.  If it is, hit VO+space on it to toggle it off.  Trust me with this.
If you do have to turn it off, then quit, and restart the app, or else from an
accessibility standpoint, your options won't take effect.

Now, add an item.  Let's just say for example, add a login item.

OK, now here's where things get a little weird, so do exactly what I tell you
to do.

VO+left and right until you find the text box for the login item's name.  By
default, it'll probably just call it something really generic like, "login."

Delete that out like you would any edit field.  This part isn't really strange,
then call it whatever you want.  In my case, I called it the manufacturer's
name of my router.  So you may call it Linksys, or Belcon, or God forbid,
DLink, or whatever.  And yes, if you have a DLink, then god help you from an
accessibility standpoint.  LOL!  I feel sorry for you!

OK, now listen to what I'm saying here, very? very, carefully!  If you don't
follow my instructions to a T, this won't work.

VO+right arrow until you get to the details table.  Be really careful.  Don't!
and I repeat, don't! interact with the items list table.  If you do, you'll
totally! screw this up.  VO+right arrow past that table and go over to the next
table after that, which will be the details table.  Now! Interact with that
with VO+Shift+Down arrow.

Now, in this table, you can do a few things.  Say there is a row in the table
you want to get rid of, as the data isn't rellavent, known, or needed.  VO+down
arrow to  that row.  Once you find that row, interact again.  So basically to
summarize, you've interacted with the table, then, you interacted once again
within the table on the individual row you don't want.  Once you interact with
the row, the first thing you'll land on is a delete button.  Simply press
VO+Space, and boom!  That row's now gone.

Say you find a row in the table that you do! want to add a data value to.  OK,
this is really really similar to when you deleted a row.  The only difference
is, once you interact with that row, you'll land on the delete button, but
don't press it.  Instead, VO+right arrow, and you should land on an edit field,
or a popup button, or whatever, depending on what the field is.  The point
being, at the end of the day, you should land on a control which corresponds to
the data which goes in that row.  Now, passwords are a little different.  I'll
cover them next.

OK, so, passwords.  This is a royal pain if you're not aware of it.  And
honestly, this is probably the most unobvious part of the app.  First of all,
remember.  Make sure conceal passwords is unchecked in your view menu.
Otherwise, you're going to get randomly scrambled passwords based on what you
type, and things just won't work, as it's gonna try to think for you, which
never is a good thing.

So, with passwords, here's the deal.  First of all, you've probably by now
noticed that for one, there is no place to type in a password into the password
row of the details table.  You probably noticed that there's a checkbox which
is unlabeled, but that's it.  Basically, what happens is, when you check that
unlabeled box, it brings up a popup window.  This is where you can set criteria
for it to generate a password for you.  But you say, I don't want it to
generate one.  I already have a password I'm using.  I know, I know I know.
just stick with me on this.  this checkbox is still very rellavent.  I assure
you.

The trick is, firstly, you need to check that box.  By doing so, you're going
to cause the app to automatically generate you a password.  It doesn't matter
how things are set in that popup, as we're not gonna use it.  So, once you hear
the popup sound from Voiceover after checking that box, I want you to
immediately then press the escape key.  That will dismiss the popup.  Now, at
this point, you will have a generated password, which now, we're going to edit
to say the password you! want it to say.  So, this is extremely important.
Once you hit escape to dismiss that popup, you're going to be back on that
checkbox, which again will be unchecked since you dismissed the popup.  That's
fine though.  What you need to now do is VO+left arrow one time, and one? time,
only!  Be careful.  If you do this wrong, it wont' work.  Upon hitting VO+left
arrow, you'll hear the password it generated.  It's not gonna be a text field,
but trust me with this.  Right there, start typing your password.  Don't be
alarmed if Voiceover keeps echoing things as you type.  For example if your
password were yellowdog12, it may, as you type, say: y, ye, yel, yell, yello,
yellow, yellowd, etc.  Don't let that alarm you.  Just keep typing.  Once done,
stop interacting with VO+shift+Up arrow.  Hit that over and over until you're
not interacting with anything.  Then interact again with the details table.
Again, not the items list table, but the details table for the current item.
Actually, if you did this exactly as I'm telling you, then you should! already
be focussed on it, so just hit vo+Shift+down arrow.  Now, VO+down arrow through
the rows in the table, past the password field, which you now should hear has
your correct password in it.  Delete anything you don't need, and add anything
you do.  When done, stop interacting with everything, and then VO+right arrow
to the save button.  Hit VO+Space on it, and there you go!  That record now's
been added correctly.  One more thing about the password areas:  If you make a
typo, then your best bet is to move away from the password back to the
checkbox.  Check it, and let it generate a new password.  Hit escape to close
the popup, then VO+Left arrow, and give it another try, typing your entire
password again.  In other words, there's really not a way to accessibly edit
the password with the arrow keys, nor with the backspace key, etc.  The best
way's just to totally redo it.

I hope this helps some of you who're struggling with this, like I did.

Chris.

list.