What we see here is the left hand supporting Israel and the right hand supporting terrorist activity. We do not need to be doing either.

But once the avalanche starts, we cannot stop. "We" being the government.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?