From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Tim Kilburn
Sent: Friday, 27 May 2016 4:10 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: AirPort Firmware 7.6.7/7.7.7 Released

Hi,

Is your Express the only AP in your place?  If so, then unless you have some
huge pipe out to the world from your ISP, then that 100 MB connection should be
fine.  The AC and N connections that give you up to 1 GB connection are
primarily for internal data transfer between devices on the internal network.
As mentioned, your likely choke point is the pipe out to the Internet itself.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On May 26, 2016, at 13:02, Scott Granados