You know, having sight would be just amazing. You think God made you blind? No
dude. Genetics, happenings of life, that stuff, made you blind. A loving God
doesn't make people have disabilities for any reason.
Take games for example. I'd love to play more video games, and not have to deal
with the lack of audio games for the Mac, and the simplicity of those available
for Windows and iOS. The vOICe could eventually solve the Mac problem, if it's
developer got a Mac and ported it to the Mac, or if someone were able to make
an app that did the same things as the vOICe, including sonifying the contents
and the screen. I'd also love to see where people are, to find friends in a
crowd without yelling there name, and probably getting "They're not here," at
worst. But first steps, to solving the more global blindness problem would be
getting the vOICe on more platforms, raising awareness about it, and maybe
having training courses on its use in daily applications.

Sent from my iPhone

list.