There are kids, and there are kids. Some kids have it right. Those I do not want near my Mac for fear of being shown how to use it. (smiles)

As to toys, I have a new one, you know about that. I will put it online today.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?