Simon, what attracts you to the boot camp solution?  I’m interested you seem to
prefer this.  I am a VM fan but wonder what advantages you’re finding running
windows separately.  I would have thought having both available at the same
time would be preferable.  Give me your take on things, very interested.

Thank you