There are a whole lot of keys? There are worse combinations.

VO-FN-Left Arrow, VO-Shift-FN-Left Arrow
VO-Cmd-FN-Right Arrow.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Are We Alone in the Universe?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

On 8/26/2016 5:46 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:
Hi Anne,

I realized after I wrote that the commands I was thinking of were the
Home and End commands.  I don't recall the exact keystrokes, but they
require pressing a whole lot of keys. :)
Cheers,
Donna

On Aug 26, 2016, at 1:14 AM, Anne Robertson <a...@anarchie.org.uk