  From: Nicolai Svendsen
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 3:12 PM
  Subject: Re: Introduction

  Hi Rick,

  Definitely glad you're trying the Mac. From listening to the podcasts, it
sounds like you had some interesting things happen during the install, for
sure. I definitely hope that isn't actually putting you off attempting to
fiddle around more with the system. I hope you're enjoying the experience, and
good luck playing with your Mac. Feel free to mail me off-list in case there's
something you'd like me to explain, to show you, or whatever. I'm all for
trying to help someone make the transition easier, as I switched in August
myself.

  Regards,
  Nic

  Skype: Kvalme