Hi,

I definitely love my Mac. I had a surprisingly and incredibly easy transition,
actually, but that might have been because I read through the entire VoiceOver
manual and took notes. I didn't get very far with listening to any podcasts, so
I really only had the manual to go on. In fact, I wanted the Mac so bad that
they gave me a demo model, made it look brand new, gave me the DVDs and that
was it. Of course, I faced a couple of interesting things with the
authentication they had set. Short version is that the password they told me
was incorrect, so I had to reinstall it all again as a newbie. Which was fine,
really, because I didn't want all that junk. It went really smooth, though, and
it only took an hour or so. It surprised me how much I'd actually memorized.

Regards,
Nic
Skype: Kvalme
MSN Messenger: nico...@home3.gvdnet.dk