  From: David Chittenden
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 6:32 PM
  Subject: Re: Search tab in iOS app store seems totally busted!

  I am unable to reproduce your problem. I have two iPhones, an iPhone 5S, and
an iPhone 6+. I double-tap on the search tab on the bottom of the display. I
then double-tap on the search field. I then type in my query using the onscreen
keyboard and the search button is in the lower right corner. Or, I use braille
screen input and swipe right with two fingers to activate search. In both
cases, on both iPhones, it just worked right before writing this message.

  David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
  Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
  Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
  Sent from my iPhone