You know what bugged me worse than the network performance, the lower quality
television and the instability in my area of Comcast was the customer service.
By far the absolute worst I have run in to.  Made me wish for the days of AT&T,
that should tell you something.  I have the reverse issue you did with FIOS.  I
have something like a $700 credit with Comcast because they first charged me
$1500 for boxes I didn’t return and when I was able to demonstrate I had
returned the boxes I went to a crazy positive state.  (Good luck getting that
out of them though). Each call to customer service took 45 minutes of hold time
only to get a different answer every time and never once did I get a rep who
cared.  I realize though each person may have a different result in this area
but I have heard nothing good about the customer service.  I suppose if you
live in an area where it just works, the head ends aren’t over sold and the
plant is newer you may have a wildly different experience.

list.