Wow there’s a lot of great points here.

I’m curious, as someone who’s heavily involved in AI who do you think is the
absolute cutting edge right now outside the classified space.  Maybe you could
rank a little the major publicly visible efforts like Watson verses Google
verses Amazon and such.  Who makes you think wow that’s really impressive?  We
know Apple in many ways is behind the times but who’s way ahead?

Also, do you have any published papers or anything I could read of your work
you’ve impressed me with your response and I’d like to learn more about where
you’re coming from.

Thanks
Scott

list.