Hi Mark.  I guess what I'm trying to do here is to be able to jump to a
specific place quickly.  If I actually stop the podcast, Itunes does remember
where I left off.  The problem occurs when I fall asleep and don't stop the
podcast, so when I wake up, it is at the end, or I guess I should say at the
beginning again.  I want to be able to punch in a specific number, like for
instance specific hour, minutes and seconds, and have Itunes jump to that
specific spot.  I could do this with Winamp under Windows.  If I thought I fell
asleep about 20 minutes into the podcast, for instance, I would hit a key
combination and type, say, 00:20:00 and it would jump me 20 minutes into the
podcast.  On the iPod Touch, it is easier because there is a slider that I can
swipe and move the play head quickly forward, but I don't see anything like
that on iTunes on the Mac.  Even if I could get the command-option-arrows to
move in bigger increments, I'd be happy, but as it is now, it only moves a
second or so at a time.