If the person is a braille user, he or she may wish to get some braille
resources.  I believe that Mark Taylor said that one could get this from the
APH (can't remember if that's the right initials from the American Light House
for the blind) or one can get this from the Royal National Institute of Blind
People (RNIB) Uk.

I personally like braille to learn stuff with as I don't get too much done if I
have to learn from an electronic source.

Kawal.

list.