Hi ET,

 Sorry fo rthe delay.

 Ok so over xmas new year this year I spent a few weeks looking into accessible
tv's here in NZ,

 Unlike in the USA UK and austrailia  Samsung have removed the voice guidance
feature or screen reader from their NZ model devices, at least in the 2016 and
later models.

 I located a 2015 UHD 4K 55inch screen with all and more than I wanted.

 I can't say I'm a fan of the in built features such as Netflix and the
webbrowser but he screen reader is great as it lets me set the device up myself.

 As for auto switching
Yeah sure does,

 When I press a button on my apple tv Gen 4 remote  the tv switchs on and to
the HDMI channel the atv is connected to,

 My blue ray player does the same thing when I press eject to open the tray and
put my disk in,

I can't get my chrome cast to do this though, however I don't use it a lot so
don't worry about ti,

 The only real issues I have with the auto switching is when I want to listen
to music through my ATV  it turns the tv on also

A pain in the a when you don't need a picture or even have one this I didin't
need to worry about when I had the gen 3 as I used optical to connect to the
sound system.

Hope this somewhat helps.-----Original Message-----