HI:

I still use the good old item chooser.  I can still hit vo/i and type the word
of interest, then use the arrow keys to view the hits.  I then use vo/a to read
the contents.  I really don't like the web item rotor.  Vo/h takes you to
headings, and my tab key seems to go through the links.  I'll play with it some
more, but sometimes the old way is best for me.  :)  The auto web spots can be
handy though, but sometimes it's hard for me to choose them.  Just my thoughts.

carlene knight
http://carleneknight.blogspot.com
ckni...@knight-toolworks.com