Mary,

What I was pointing out is that jumping from heading to heading may not be as
simple as just pressing h, but the functionality still exists, even if you have
to hold some additional keys down. In the end you use what works best for you.
YOu say browsing using IE on windows is more efficient for you and that is
great, but for me I have found ways of becoming very efficient using VO and
Safari. In fact I prefer in nearly all cases now, using VO and Safari. There
was a time I may have agreed with you, but as I really became comfortable with
VO and the entire Mac experience, I really have no use for windows or
windows-based screen readers. Well the only reason I use windows personally is
for some courses I am taking that use news groups and so far outlook express is
the only choice I have found thus far and since most the materials have to be
produced using Word, I have to drag that out. Otherwise, I honestly do find the
Mac works well for me. Again, you use what works for you because being
efficient and productive is most important.