Hello.  You have some good points, but I just want to point out something.  You
said that windows screen readers can use hot keys to move around the web page
because there is a forms mode.  I just want to point out that System Access
uses hot keys such as e to go to an edit box, but there is no forms mode for
System Access.  The way System Access works is, that if you are in an edit box,
any letter one types is entered into the edit box.  If the user isn't on any
form, letters such as e and h act as hot keys, so one can type the letter e to
go to the next edit box.

Ryan Mann
email: rmann0...@gmail.com
phone:386-383-5175