Hi Aman, just let me echo your sentiments to Chris back at ya! <smile>  nice
to see you here!

  You asked about context, and its importance; Let me just comment that there
have been many situations on the web in particular, where context itself has
greatly assisted me. In particular, this has helped me many times in filling
out forms.

  If controls or questions aren't clear, or an edit field per se, isn't labeled
quite right, just its positional context can explain it to me.

  So for myself, this can be a great comfort in understanding and working with
a document.
  Does this make sense?

  Thanks for reading and once again, nice to have you with us!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: