Keep in mind that my calculations does not include my country’s taxes in
calculating the number of months required to get a new device whether it is an
iPhone or MBP. That is a different story and not everyone knows a person to get
him/her a laptop from low tax country.

Regards,

Mohamed E. Fayed

list.