I have not upgraded to the latest version of Itunes. Just yesterday, I started
noticing something that hadn't been true until then and, to the best of my
knowledge, I have not made any changes to cause this to happen. Now, when I'm
in the sources table, if I arrow to the Itunes store and then want to go past
it to get to another option, just landing on the itunes store sends me off to
the html area that is linked to the store. I'm using quicknav, but I also tried
it with numpad commander with the same results. That might be nice to zip to
the html area on occasion, but I'd like to be the one to tell Itunes that I
want focus moved there, rather than to have it whisked away just because I pass
over the  itunes store item in the sources table. Has anybody had this
experience? and how did you fix it?

mary