Hi,

Having just installed the latest version of Itunes unfortunately without seeing
the previous messages today I have found my music somewhat difficult to access.

If I type in the artist name such as Genesis, then tab I go directly to the
playlist browser, then tabbing again takes me to the artist field and again
takes me to the album field.
If I then arrow down I can read the various albums however if I either tab or
press vo right arrow to go in to the songs table for the album selected, Itunes
crashes.
If I type in the artist such as Genesis then vo left arrow I can get to the
songs table no problem but you can't vo left again as this also crashes Itunes.
I also left the search field blank and pressed vo right arrow from the sources
table to the songs table where I'd normally get a list of all my music but
again this resulted in Itunes crashing.
I have tried disc repair with no joy.
For my sins I'm using a Macbook 13 inch with 4gb of ram.
Hope this info will help someone figure what the issues might be.

If anyone knows of a way to roll back Itunes to the previous version I'd love
to hear how.

Kind regards

Graham