From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Cody
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 3:24 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Used an iPad today

I think the idea is awesome in terms of accessibility and apple will
certainly get praises for that which they deserve, however I think the
product itself is a rip off. sure, it's $499, but then they plan to rape you

at the app counter, so yeah it's accessible alright, but is it worth a place

in your walet? We sometimes let accessibility over power our budgets because

we see something and think, wow, gotta have that one.

Cody