It really is a wonderful device! Since I got mine on Saturday I have read
eBooks, taken notes in classes, uploaded documents to my iDisk, read an exam
while writing it on my mac, responded to countless emails, watched movies,
listened to music, and the list goes on.  Eventually, I see the iPad as
replacing note takers like the mPower, and as a device which provides easy and
instant access to so many portions of our digital world.  As previously stated,
I can't wait until all my textbooks are available on the iPad, no more waiting
for them to be converted, easy, instant, and portable access to the content,
and so much more!  I absolutely love my iPad, and am very glad I was an early
adopter!
Olivia