I completely agree! No other company has implemented accessibility in the same
way that apple has, and I love the fact that I pay the same price for my
products as everyone else does.  I don't feel like my iPad is a rip off because
of the added productivity it allows me.  I love being able to take it to
school, read a book on the subway, or work outside with my laptop and iPad on a
nice day.  This device has already opened up the world of books to me in a way
I haven't experienced before, and I've only had it a week.
Olivia