Apple's online documentation is also useful. I would suggest this page (summarizing Mac OS keyboard commands):
https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201236

On 6/12/22 06:52, bbsshawn via MacVisionaries wrote:
Hi Marlene. Welcome to the group and welcome to the Mac. I've been a Mac user
for 12 years. When I got my first Mac which was a white polycarbon plastic
MacBook running Snow Leopard, I sold my Lenovo PC the same day so I was forced
to learn the Mac. It took me two weeks to learn the OS and I've been loving the
Mac ever since. Someone said on this list a while ago that if you really want
to learn how to use this platform, you should forget everything you know about
Windows and to not use your PC as a crutch when you're frustrated with the Mac.
They were great words and I took them to heart. I think that's why I'm very
good at it. Also, along with this list, I have a Whatsapp group called Mac
Users and Newbies which is also a great group. If you'd like to be added and if
you're on a mobile phone such as iOS or Android, you can send me your contact
information and I'll put you in the group. Enjoy the Mac.

Shawn

On Dec 5, 2022, at 7:02 AM, 'Donna Goodin' via MacVisionaries