Hi,

I have the mx keys mini which works with both windows and Mac but can’t commit
on the accessibility of the app as I don’t use it.  I have it connected to my
windows desktopp as well as my iPad mini as well.

Matthew

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/C4F54090-5647-44E0-8CB7-D638E4E43E5D%40gmail.com.