Hi,

That's right. I dare any one of you to go to an Apple Store online, build your
own Mac from the ground up and post the results. The Mac of your dreams. The
Mac you've always wanted, but know that you need to be a billionaire to afford.
That Mac that would make you almost drool with excitement, but you want to
scream from a mountaintop because you can't have it.

Come on. We've all done it. YOu know you want to do it. I do, too. At least,
you can live out your dream for a little while, until it is time to click the
"Checkout" item. Don't tell me that you aren't curious enough to at least go
configure your own mac to your heart's content. What is your goal? A Mac to the
price of $17000? Even more than that? Go on. Isn't it just tempting to feel
like a billionaire for once? Of course, your dreams will be crushed, but you
know, that happens. And if either one of you people decide to buy it, you're
lucky. And if you do, let me know!

Warm regards,
Nic
P.S. THis idea just popped into my head. :)
Skype: Kvalme
MSN Messenger: nico...@home3.gvdnet.dk
AIM: cincinster
yahoo Messenger: cin368