My pimped out Mac (total price: $20,954.90).

   - Two 2.93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon
   - 32GB (8x4GB)
   - Mac Pro RAID Card
   - 2TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s
   - 2TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s
   - 2TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s
   - 2TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s
   - 4x NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 512MB
   - Two 18x SuperDrives
   - Apple Cinema HD Display (30" flat panel)
   - Apple Cinema HD Display (30" flat panel)
   - Apple Magic Mouse
   - Apple Wireless Keyboard (English) and User's Guide
   - AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi Card with 802.11n
   - Quad-channel 4Gb Fibre Channel PCI Express card
   - iWork preinstalled
   - Aperture preinstalled
   - Final Cut Express preinstalled
   - Logic Express preinstalled
   - FileMaker Pro 11 preinstalled
   - Microsoft Office Mac 2008 - Business Edition
   - Mac OS X Server (Unlimited-Client)
   - Xsan 2.2 - Single License
   - Apple Mini DisplayPort - DVI Adapter
   - Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter
   - Apple Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
   - 1-year subscription

*
*

   - 1-year One to One membership
   - AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac Pro - Auto-enroll
   -

*
*