  From: Rob Lambert
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 1:13 AM
  Subject: Re: Pimp out your Mac

  My pimped out Mac (total price: $20,954.90).
    a.. Two 2.93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeona.. 32GB (8x4GB)a.. Mac Pro RAID
Carda.. 2TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/sa.. 2TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/sa.. 2TB
7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/sa.. 2TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/sa.. 4x NVIDIA GeForce
GT 120 512MBa.. Two 18x SuperDrivesa.. Apple Cinema HD Display (30" flat
panel)a.. Apple Cinema HD Display (30" flat panel)a.. Apple Magic Mousea..
Apple Wireless Keyboard (English) and User's Guidea.. AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi
Card with 802.11na.. Quad-channel 4Gb Fibre Channel PCI Express carda.. iWork
preinstalleda.. Aperture preinstalleda.. Final Cut Express preinstalleda..
Logic Express preinstalleda.. FileMaker Pro 11 preinstalleda.. Microsoft Office
Mac 2008 - Business Editiona.. Mac OS X Server (Unlimited-Client)a.. Xsan 2.2 -
Single Licensea.. Apple Mini DisplayPort - DVI Adaptera.. Mini DisplayPort to
Dual-Link DVI Adaptera.. Apple Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adaptera.. 1-year
subscription

    a.. 1-year One to One membershipa.. AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac Pro -
Auto-enrolla..

  On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:48 PM, Nicolai Svendsen <chojiro1...@gmail.com>