From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Scott Howell
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 10:44 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Mac Mini and idea for MacBooks

And you cannot compare an entry-level PC with an entry-level Mac. Macs are
going to always be more expensive on average and they can and will continue
to command the price charged.
They share perhaps some similar technologies and so forth, but at the same
time there are a number of differences and lease of which is Apple's
business approach is not like HP's etc.
Apple has been successful over the last number of years because of good
business practices.

On Apr 16, 2010, at 7:03 AM, Chris G wrote:

> I agree, and in my book an $800 computer is not an entry level computer.
>

> On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 07:00:48 -0400
> "Joe Plummer" <joeplum...@tds.net> wrote:
>
>> Yes, it would put it up in cost. But the high end will cost you
>> around 1000 bucks out the door any how.  So not saying put it on the
>> entry level of it but on the high end of it. Another words giving you
>> options. This is what they are already doing on the high end any how.
Just more thoughts.