Well the Mac Mini in one way is not a entry level pc. Lets take this for
example. The lowest end Mac mini will cost you with out taxes and S&H is 600
bucks Now add a keyboard to it lets say the USB keyboard with the num pad
this is another 49 bucks with out tax and S&H, Now we need a mouse so lets
add it at a cost of 49 bucks this is the apple usb mouse and is with out
taxes and S&H. Now we need a display lets see. This is a cost of 899 bucks
this will not include taxes but is saying S& H is free. Now you don't need
the web cam or speakers it has this and it is a very nice display at 24
inches. So now lets look at the total of 1700 bucks and this does not
include taxes and this does not include extended warranty on anything.  Now
this is buying it as a new user with out anything and no additional software
or hardware. Now I would say this is not hardly a Entrance level pc. And
this is with a low end processer of just 2.26 dual core and just 2 mb of
memory.  So if you don't have all the additives like keyboard, mice and
display this is not a good deal for  a little bit more you can get a Mac Pro
or a I Mac decked out. You can really buy a windows pc that is decked out
with soft ware and all for this price or less. This is considering you can
see and the screen reader does not come in to play and even then there is
free ones out their to do most things just not as robust as JFW or Window
eyes. SO is the low end Mac Mini a entrance level pc I would say no not
according to cost. As what the pc has in it yes.  Just my thoughts. Oh this
is buying everything from Apple. Which I would consider a new buyer would do
from Dell, HP, Alien Ware or any where else. It is called one stop shopping
and where you might have the money at.

Sign,
Joe Plummer ( JP )
joeplum...@tds.net