Hi,

I hear iTunes.

Samantha is a Scansoft voice, along with voices such as Emily, Sabrina (I
believe is the British one for the iPhone), and Carol, which is Australian.
They are referred to as vocalizer in mobile products. They really are the
RealSpeak Solo voices which you can either get with JAWS 10.0+ directly, or
through a SAPI. They sound a lot different, but you can easily hear the
resemblance.

The "Microsoft Anna" voice was the voice Microsoft introduced with the release
of Vista. While it sounds a bit muffled, it's definitely possible to determine
what is being spoken.

Neither of these are available for Mac, at least, not that I know. Even if
Nuance voices are available, somehow, I cannot vouch for their responsiveness
or lack thereof.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com