Erik:
Ok, that's what I thoiught ;you were saying.  It's that doubling up that had me
wondering this morning if there were in fact ways to use os without
specifically having to use VO keys.  Maybe some day when I've conquered this
thing a little better I'll be able to do some thingws easier.  But, I'm happily
moving along now.:)
Take care
Carolyn