Hello Kawal,

If using the Trackpad Commander doesn't suit you, just use one of the other
methods of piloting VoiceOver. Apple has given us the standard VoiceOver
commands that use the Control and Option keys, and 3 possible Commanders. Not
every computer has the ability to be used with all 3 commanders.

An iMac has no Trackpad, A laptop has no Numpad, older laptops have trackpads
but not the kind that can be used with the Trackpad Commander.

Also, for people with dexterity problems, there is always Sticky Keys which can
be found by going into System Preferences and selecting Universal Access.
Keyboard is the third tab and all the information about Sticky Keys is there.

Cheers,

Anne
: