lol! your speaking program gor your own name wrong. No it strts when I run mail
and only mail and or only when i run my ftp client but not when I run skype,
python, clisk, and nambu. I can quit mail but the fan can sit there and run all
day and it has so I dunno what's going on. this only started this weekend.