ai hopw i got it right vutit was quckview helper cauaig the trouble. I' glad i got it fixed.

On Jun 7, 2010, at 10:37 AM, Maurice Mines <min...@me.com> wrote:

Hello but I think that this is just simply processor load, what do I mean by that one trying to get at here is that your computer based on how many applications you have running has to turn on the fan basically because the processors having to crunch a lot of numbers. When it does this in of course gets hot for instance and/or generates heat thus causing her friend turn on which his wives on constantly. I guess I'd say that this is natural. If you really think there is a problem I think there are some system load tools out there, but I don't know how accessible they really are. Hope this helps worries.
Maurice minds amateur radio call sign KED0 aikido.
National Federation of the blind of Colorado assistant newsline coordinator, office phone 970-373-3076.
Northern Colorado amateur radio club tried banter editor.
University of Northern Colorado student e-mail address, am I in the EE 1533 at BEA RS.UN CO.EDU. Note this message has been dictated by using MacSpeech Dictate, some words may be spelled incorrectly, be in the wrong context, so please forgive any demeaning and appropriateness. Please let me know if you have any comments or questions or suggestions.
Mori's minds June 7, 2010. A